cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't install NOW TV Player

Originally posted this as a reply to a previous thread but got no response:

I have run the "NowTV Player - Installer.app" multiple times and no app appears in ~/Applications or /Applications

My Mac is a MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2016), running macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Any help would be much appreciated as I was getting by using silverlight in firefox but it now forces me to use the NowTV player.

Would appreciate some support as I can't actually use my Now TV subscription.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I recently deleted the now TV player because it was bugging out, and I am sure it is a windows issue but I can't reinstall it why? Is it more dll bs from windows where it can't back track on previous actions, because windows is not great? Or? How can I install now TV's application again? There's no site that will fix this issue and I've tried them all, they just show that I already have it, and ignore me?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Actually could install the Mac player but it is utter rubbish, considering you have to use a browser to access the menu for content. So I deleted the app, removed the new device it created. I now cannot access contnet via my browser as before as it is looking for NowTV app. 

I am getting fed up with the continual "tinker, tinker, break..." that NowTV technical are doing. 

If you have Silverlight under no circumstances download the app.  

It is these sorts of issues that I just think "why bother?" and move to Netflix. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im in a mac with OS.10.10 ETC AND CANT WATCH NOW TV, I USED TO BE ABLE TO AND AFTER AN UPDATE IT SAYS ITS INSTALLED BUT  ITS NOT ARGGGHHHH

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem, I can't get the app to install on my laptop.

Would really apprecaite any ideas