cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't cancel subscription

I have been unable to cancel my subscription. I have been using Android, both my tablet and phone and have followed the the steps provided but cannot find the cancel button by my passes. I have already payed for a month I didn't want and am a few days away from have to pay again.
4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have been unable to cancel my subscription. I have been using Android, both my tablet and phone and have followed the the steps provided but cannot find the cancel button by my passes. I have already payed for a month I didn't want and am a few days away from have to pay again.

Hi @Anonymous User 

Use the link and the instructions at the bottom of this post to get to live chat. It is recommended that you use a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac to do this. If you were trying to cancel through the web browser on your phone or tablet. I recommend you try counselling using a PC or Mac.

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks  for the reply, i am typing this from my laptop and still the cancel button is not there. I will try a live chat, although i have tried that and for some reason i was unable to actually type a message. i am getting pretty fed up with now TV. i get the sense they are making it very hard for me to cancel mu subscirption.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you sure you've logged in with the correct username? It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV show your passes. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. I will have to look through my emails to see if that is the case.