cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buffering Issue

i have literally jus signed up for the entertainment 14 day pass, have left it bufferng for 2 hours and still not responsive. Also have tried reinstalling it and nothing.

Please can you help rectify this default

Many thanks

Wilson2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. It seems like lots of us do and I haven't seen admin post a solution. 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

i have literally jus signed up for the entertainment 14 day pass, have left it bufferng for 2 hours and still not responsive. Also have tried reinstalling it and nothing.

Please can you help rectify this default

Many thanks

Wilson2

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

We're heard the reports on this issue and we are currently working on it as this should NOT be happening at all. We'll have an update asap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a regular Now TV pass and it's exactly the same for me. I can't watch Now TV on either my Macbook nor my phone or Chromecast and it's been this way for a few hours now... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same, I haven't been able to watch anything all day on my macbook. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The team have released a fix for the player which solved the buffering issue:  Heart

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mac-OS/We-ve-released-a-new-version-of-the-macOS-player/m-p/423687#M2...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is not solved as mine will not clear just buffering on every device this is a week of not been able to watch sky sports properly

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rejoined now tv yesterday and I'm already regretting it. Tried to watch a show last night i was getting buffering issue. Just spent the last 30minutes trying to watch another show tonight and all I'm getting is a blue screen. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection because I can watch both netflix and amazon prime with no issue. Can someone please help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting buffering  issues on and off. I've contacted Virgin and been updated and still getting the problem. Please help as can't watch a film as keep losing picture. Many thanks Kirsty. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yip every night I get buffering issues. During tge day no problem at all. It's not my WiFi as I can use I player HD through the youview box with no problems whatsoever. It's only ever one thing connected to the Internet at a time as well