cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are we forced to use the terrible now tv player now on Mac?

I'm not using that player as the mouse pointer won't go away.

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is on the list of features to come! I know it's not ideal, but in the meantime, you can tuck it in the corner while you're watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can we no longer watch NowTV through Firefox Browser with Silverlight?  I'm now being redirected to downloading the NowTV player, which is useless.  The sound quality using the player on my Mac is absolutely horrendous.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Count yourself lucky you can watch anything at all, I just get endless p2001 error and a spinning icon.  At least with firefox there was an option, now that's gone 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Count yourself lucky you can watch anything at all, I just get endless p2001 error and a spinning icon.  At least with firefox there was an option, now that's gone 😞

Firefox sadly no longer supports Silverlight, which is why it's no longer an option.

We're definitely aware of the issue and we do have a fix coming very soon to resolve this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The sound on the new player doesn't work using HDMI - is there a fix for this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Erm whenabouts are you fixing the Now TV Player's extreme jumpiness? Or will you be providing an option to stream online instead anytime soon? Video just freezes all the time. (On a Windows machine, not a Mac). I'm on a 14 day trial, certainly won't be renewing into a paid subscription if this continues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why are we being forced to download obviosuly badly made and bugged software on to our macs,, this is not acceptable,, all of a sudden today i cant watch,, they had the audacity to tell me i had to download firefox,, i cant stand firefox.. i do not want to be told by some one on the other end of a chat box what to do for a service i pay for. virgin here i come

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why are we being forced to download obviosuly badly made and bugged software on to our macs,, this is not acceptable,, all of a sudden today i cant watch,, they had the audacity to tell me i had to download firefox,, i cant stand firefox.. i do not want to be told by some one on the other end of a chat box what to do for a service i pay for. virgin here i come

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I a mot able to watch on chrome .Bad player shows error