cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv stopped working

i have never had a problem signing into now tv on my lg smart tv. the past couple of days it is asking my to sign in. I have put the correct details in and it says give it a moment or check for updates. I can use bbc I player etc without issue and i can sign in to nowtv on my phone. very frustrated
6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it is worth checking if your TV software is up to date and the app is also update to date.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

First things first...

If you haven't done-so already. Try re-booting your router (by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting the power).

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm interested in this. My LG to app will not let me sign in. TV is updated, app is updated and I have restarted my router. I'm definitely using the correct login details so I'm at a total loss!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

@SeeMoreDigital Has suggested these steps can you please try these for me.

In order to help you out, can you provide the following information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.]
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work okay on your LG television?

I hope this helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital Has suggested these steps can you please try these for me. In order to help you out, can you provide the following information: - •What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number? [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.] •What's your NOW TV 'app' version? [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...] •Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)? [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App] •How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection? •Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work okay on your LG television? I hope this helps.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well this is very bizarre! Just went on to the app to try and login again and I am now already logged in!!!! Gremlins I reckon!