cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant view entertainment pass on lg tv

I have just purchased a 3 month entertainment pass,but cant view it on my lg tv.I am currently watching the movies free trial pass no problem.When i launch the now tv player on my lg smart tv it goes straight to the movies,but when i click on my account it will only let me sign in or out no other information.I have checked my account info on my phone and the pass is showing and has started,but cant access it on the tv,i am with bt youview tv and broadband.Can anyone please help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User are you using the app on your LG TV or the app on your youview box. Assuming that you have a smart LG. Use the app on that. If you are using the youview box only movies are available on that.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User are you using the app on your LG TV or the app on your youview box. Assuming that you have a smart LG. Use the app on that. If you are using the youview box only movies are available on that.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi.I have figured it out now!! As you say it only works with the app on the tv not the youview box.Working fine now,thanks.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

So are you now using the NOW TV app on your LG 'smart' television?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi.Yes the entertainment pass works on the now tv app on my lg tv,not through my youview box.The movies work on both.Thanks