cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching football matches via LG TV NowTV app. is constantly stopping and buffering.

Absolutely pointless - the whole of the second half of each of the last 6 times I have watched football matches via nowtv have been constantly stopping and buffering.  I am still waiting for a refund - again - because you cannot be expected to pay for this when the only reason you bought the pass was to watch specific football matches - which were ruined by the service.

6 REPLIES 6
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

Who is your ISP and have you done a speed test? 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My ISP is Virgin Media.

The sped which they publish on their web site I have confirmed as around 47 Meg - which should be more than enough for nowtv to provide a good service.

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

Who is your ISP and have you done a speed test? 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Maybe this page can help you:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/The-NOW-TV-app-took-a-long-time-to-load-LG

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User have you actually done a speed test? Is your TV connected via WiFi or wired connection to internet. If WiFi is it 5ghz or 2ghz?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wired connection.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

47 meg speed.