cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports day pass - buffering and glitches

Everytime I use Sky Sports day or week pass on my LG TV via the app it buffers or glitches after about 10 minutes. If I turn the TV off and on again or reset the router it fixes the problem for another 10-15 mins. Its so frustrating.

The NOW TV app works fine for me with the Entertainment pass, so this issue is just about Sky Sports.

This is the tech info from a post I did last year...

I have stream quality 3450

Its 50hz LG Model 32 LS570t-zb

software version

Its a wired connection to the internet which is pretty fast (via Virgin in a city)

I have posted 4 or 5 times on here before asking for solutions to this problem and despite lots of helpful advice, still not managed to fix the problem. I have tried the motion and picture settings suggested and in fact I have tried everything that has been suggested... and nothing has fixed this problem.

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

According to LG's web site, the newest software for your LG 42LS570T television is v04.62.12 released 12 Dec 2016.

If your problems persist, much as I hate to say it, it sounds like you'll have to perform a 'factory reset' (which can be found via the 'Option' setting). I have to do it every-so often on my LG TV's when they become unstable. Which usually occurs after a couple of software updates!

Sufficed to say, a factory reset means you'll have to re-tune all your TV channels and you'll loose all your pre-sets. So make a note of them before you give it a go!

Cheers