cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something's not right

Hi. Over the past week Now TV has constantly crashed and keep getting error messages or just doesn't do anything. This is now happening on all my devices. Internet connection is fine as able to use all other streaming devices and have checked the speed of the internet and we are over 50mb. Can someone help?
10 REPLIES 10
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you please confirm the make and model of device(s) you're using to access and view the NOW TV service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have 2 LG TVs and my iPad mini 2 and I keep getting the same issues.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi I have 2 LG TVs and my iPad mini 2 and I keep getting the same issues.

What model of LG televisions? I have 4. Two currently connected to NOW TV 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's the error code PL-0, system unavailable, error 1 and I think there have been a few others too. After messing around reloading and just keep pressing okay it does finally work but really frustrating to have to keep doing that.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lets face it! Its a crap app! Also having issues on a number of platforms over the last month which is making app unusable and a waste of money
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  exactly what difficulties are you finding and what platforms are you using in addition to LG?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Lets face it! Its a crap app! Also having issues on a number of platforms over the last month which is making app unusable and a waste of money

In my experience the NOW TV 'app' is not a crap at all @Anonymous User. Indeed it's working well for me on my LG televisions Smiley Very Happy

Sufficed to say, if you don't have an LG device I suggest you post your issues within the forum section that corresponds to your NOW TV playback device... ie: not here! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Perhaps I was not clear as I wrote post whilst feeling exasperated after watching spinning circles on both LG TV and PS3 for over 10 minutes. I was trying to find a solution at forums but after a month of this carry on am feeling rather fed up. After watching anything, app will not go back to menu but will give me spinning circles...forever.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User have you tried rebooting your router. Sounds like the signal is getting clogged. If still busy Maybe a neighbour has extra WiFi devices which are eating into the WiFi channel your WiFi connects to. If you look at your provider's web page then it should say how to change the channel.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.