cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky box office account id

Hi all, have purchased the fight for tomorrow though now tv& down loaded app to now tv box but can't t log in to box office as require different log in details than my sky id through neulion i' m being told by sky, when I go on the neulion sky box office live link it only gives me option to sign in not make an account, any ideas?
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. When you say you've purchased the fight through NOW TV do you mean you purchased the Big Fight Bundle offer?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wasn't the big fight bundle, was an offer for skysports for month plus the fight tomorrow added for free.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yep that's OK, so you should receive a code in a separate email to get your Box Office fight free. 

Not bought it myself but what I imagine you need to do if you haven't already got a Box Office account is go to https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com and click watch and then fill in your details on the first page and that should register you for an account. It does say you don't need to enter credit card details to use the voucher so I'd guess on the payment page there will be a box to enter the code you received. If not you can always go back to the link on the email the code came in and enter your username and password there.

Once the fight is purchased with the voucher on the website you should be able to log into the app on your box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Your a star thank you, that was getting stressful😂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hope it goes smoothly, enjoy the fight!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't get given an option to make a new account for box office it just has sign in and watch fight if I press watch fight it asks for sign in details which obviously dosnt recognise as I've not made an account please help