cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Store App

Hi,

Was wondering if there was any plans to update the LG App to include the sky store functionality.  I'm think of jump back to NowTV, but have recently purchased a number of films on Sky Store and would like to watch them still. 

I know somebody mentioned that it is possible via the NowTV boxes, but didn't want to add another box when my TV could/should offer this functionality.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi welcome to the fourm, unfortunately at the moment the sky store option is only on the boxes not on any other devices due to restriction rights. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sky Store is actually a separate business to NOW TV so they create their own apps for devices. You are right there is a Sky Store app on NOW TV boxes, mobiles, tablets and Rokus as well as watching on Sky boxes and PC/Mac.

I'd suggest you contact Sky Store direct to see if they have any plans to add other devices like LG TVs in the future.

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/contact-us

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you search for Sky Store in the LG content store you'll find a trial app. Whilst it doesn't guarantee that one will be officially released, it shows that Sky are at least looking at having one.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User if you search for Sky Store in the LG content store you'll find a trial app. 

Our webOS LG televisions get better and better Smiley Very Happy