cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports News app unavailable on LG TV?

Hi,
I have used Now Tv since 2014 and have recently bought a LG smart tv. This has the now tv built in but does not have the apps available once I open the now tv through my LG tv. I have the entertainment and movies package. Usually when you use the box you can watch sky sports news for free but using now tv through my LG tv does not give me the option and when i go to the sports channel it trys to charge me for this! Can anyone help? Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous Userit's only available on the Now boxes.

Sports is a separate pass on all devices.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous Userit's only available on the Now boxes.

Sports is a separate pass on all devices.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately the Sky Sports News HQ app is an unique feature only offered to nowtv customers using the entertainment, cinema or kids pass on the nowtv boxes only.

With your LG inbuilt smart nowtv app the only way to watch Sky Sports News HQ is via a Sports Pass on the Sports live channel.

Sorry to give you the bad news (There might be a topic on this in the suggest ideas board where you can vote for the SSN app to be added to other devices apart from the nowtv boxes).