Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since the new update I have to login everytime I use NowTV

Since the change in the LG app I now have to log in every bloody time

38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, a factory reset is just way too much hassle. Had to resort to watching it elsewhere like on my Xbox which doesn't suffer the same problem. They really should sort this out though for £9.99 a month... not exactly cheap is it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

42LN575V, latest software update, now have to login every time. Really annoying. Thinking of canceling subscription until fixed as its really hard trying to type a password in via a remote.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you tried a factory reset of the TV? It's seemed to resolve the issue for others in this thread. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
42LN575V, latest software update, now have to login every time. Really annoying. Thinking of canceling subscription until fixed as its really hard trying to type a password in via a remote.

I have the same model of television (32"). I recently performed a 'factory reset' (which can be found via the 'Option' setting) when I encountered an HDMI signalling detection issue.

Sufficed to say, a factory reset means you loose all your pre-sets. So make a note of them before you give it a go 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anybody ever posted a problem up on this community which has actually been fixed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User lots of issues get fixed on the site, and I'm sorry if yours haven't been yet.

Can you clarify for me the ones you're still having? I've seen you mention a few things, from the app freezing at the end of on demand content, to continuous loading and being unable to watch anything. If you can let us know specifically which issue(s) you're having now, we'll get it looked into.

Please do try the initialise app steps suggested in another topic to you first though. It won't lose you any settings or data, but effectively re-sets up the NOW TV app. It should be under settings > Support > Initialization of app, although I can't confirm if the option is available on your TV from looking at the instruction manual.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still have all of my issues, intermittently.  I've tried all the initialising things.  I am fairly sure they are the equivalemt of turning it off and on again, because they made no difference, and I suspect that nobody else thought they would.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User thanks for letting me know. I'll raise these issues through to our technical team and get back to you when there's news. We've had no other reports of issues since the update the other week, but we'll do our best to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just started using this service and I'm having this issue also. I'll not be continuing my trial and I'm not factory restoring my TV for one app, I'll just not use it, simple as.