cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Smart TV's

I have just purchased a smart LG tv 29MT31S-PZ manufactured December 2015 and now tv app keeps saying user name and password is not recognised have tried several times can sign in on computer and now tv box separately any answers please. Paul

@Anonymous User wrote:

It's something that keeps coming up, I would have thought that you would want coverage of NowTV to be pretty widespread. So why restrict the app to only LG?

Most smart TV's have the ability to play the NowTV streams. It's not a technical reason and for market share I would have thought that if there are no technical reasons why you do not permit access on other TV brands? It makes financial sense that the easier it is to get a NowTV stream the better for Sky? 

Even if there was a secure URL that could be used to access the IPTV stream we could do the bloody thing ourselves!

Come on Sky, I thought you wanted to make money? If you make it more 'faffy' to use NowTV then it might not be worth customers actually paying to use the service. You know, if you're not interested in what your customers want.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum bunney19,

It would seem that you've overlooked that this forum offers a dedicated LG device sub-section.

Perhaps a nice Moderator will be able to move your post into this sub-section, where you'll be able to find plenty of helpful information Smiley Wink

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum bunney19,

It would seem that you've overlooked that this forum offers a dedicated LG device sub-section.

Perhaps a nice Moderator will be able to move your post into this sub-section, where you'll be able to find plenty of helpful information Smiley Wink

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this, have you tried changing your password and or deleting the app. If you continue to have issues can you try the steps in this article. Looking at the initilisation of premium.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The apps are preloaded and can’t be removed
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

bunney19 wrote:

I have just purchased a smart LG tv 29MT31S-PZ manufactured December 2015 and now tv app keeps saying user name and password is not recognised have tried several times can sign in on computer and now tv box separately any answers please. Paul

Out of interest, when you visit your 'My Account' and go to 'Manage Devices', what devices do you see listed?