cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchased 2 month movie pass lg offer but not working

Hi I purchased th £5 movie pass offer for lg deals,I have been charged and have a confirmation email but i can't watch anything and says buy a pass. There is no passes in my pass bit but on bill says I have payed 

any help please getting frustrated x

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening to you is because you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account and you have not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account (ie: the account with your current and/or old passes).

Ideally you should be using the same log-in 'user name' (not to be confused with your forum name or e-mail name) and 'password' across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

the account I'm in in my purchases is showing the 2 month pass in order history

still can't watch anything

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

the account I'm in in my purchases is showing the 2 month pass in order history. still can't watch anything

Hi @Anonymous User,

Okay... Is the 'Order date' the correct date?

If the 'Order date' is correct but the 'pass' is not being displayed under 'My Passes', your next step is to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them...

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers