cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems with LG blu Ray player.

Hi there,

I've been having ongoing issues with playing anything live or on demand, film or tv, from my LG bluray player. I had this problem around 3 months ago, and it briefly resolved earlier in the month but now im back to having issues. I've followed all the advice on the help section of the website, even going so far as to contact my internet provider who say that there are no problems with my internet. The other streaming services connected to the same blu Ray player work perfectly well.

When I click on what I want to play, it appears to load, a box appears in the right have corner saying that the streaming quality is 90 (even though I know that's low, something, albeit poor quality, should at least play!) And the timeline bar appears but the screen remains blank. After a few minutes of nothing I just get taken back to the menu for that programme/film.

The app on the blu Ray player is "built in" to the system but it's all updated.

Any other advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 🙂
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the problem in the same specific detail. All the other apps I've got are streamable except Spotify because it's no longer compatible. I will ask a refund from NOW Tv if it continues more than a week.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have he exactly same problem with the LG blue ray player and sound plate.
All menus work fine but nothing happens when I try to play a film. Used to work fine a year ago. and now the account works on iPhone but won’t play on the tv. I’ve paid £99 for years cinema and entertainment package but left with no service. Not interested in the phone /tablet service I want the service on the tv.