cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On screen controls timeout period

Is it possible to either reduce the timeout period for the on screen controls or give us the option of adjusting ourselves for the LGTV app?

Currently whenever I start or pause then unpause a film or programme the on screen controls remain visible for around 30 seconds. This can be particularly annoying if you are watching something with subtitles as they are covered by the controls.

TV: 43UF770V (WebOS 2)

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Currently whenever I start or pause then unpause a film or programme the on screen controls remain visible for around 30 seconds. This can be particularly annoying if you are watching something with subtitles as they are covered by the controls.

Granted, if you're using your LG televisions 'magic' remote control and can see the on-screen cursor, it does take a while for the 'media bar' to disappear.

If you want the 'media bar' to disappear more quickly, try pressing the 'text' button 😉

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Granted, if you're using your LG televisions 'magic' remote control and can see the on-screen cursor, it does take a while for the 'media bar' to disappear.

If you want the 'media bar' to disappear more quickly, try pressing the 'text' button 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That must be the only button i didn't press lol

Appreciated 👍