cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Old login details retained on LG TV app

I recently changed my account details for NowTV, and have used the new details to login to the app on my TV, but every time I open the app it has my old login details and I have to re-enter my new details each time. Does anyone know of a way to delete the stored cookies for the app so that it forgets the old account details, and so will hopefully remember the new account details? Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital what would you say? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

@caseyb1993 , you forgot about meSmiley Very Happy

@Anonymous User this steps you can try will depend on whether you have a webOS LG TV or not . If the TV is pre-2014, it won't be webOS what's the model number of your TV?

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sorry @commanda6 😞

At the time, I think only SMD was online. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Was a solution actually given to this problem. Having the exact same issue and it's such a pain typing your username and password out with a remote
Anonymous User
Not applicable
We’re still having the same issue unfortunately!