cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app freezing occasionally

Since friday (yestarday) when i watched sky sports, now and again at time the picture freezes, i am using my lg uhd smart tv, how do i solve this
15 REPLIES 15
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

What about these questions: -

• What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • How is your 'smart' television connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?
  • Are you running any form of VPN (Virtual Private Network)?
  • Have you tried re-booting your router (by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting the power)?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having issues with my now tv app, it crashes at times and sound goes off, its the first time this has happened, my tv is a LG WEBOS UH610V, i want to try and update the app to see if it fixes the issue, how do i do it?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Is there any particular reason why you are unable to answer my questions @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why are you asking these questions and when i reply, you never reply back, please stop asking that question, i want to know how to update my app on my tv to see if it can resolve the issue

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Actually, you did not answer these original questions: -

• What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • How is your 'smart' television connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?
  • Are you running any form of VPN (Virtual Private Network)?
  • Have you tried re-booting your router (by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting the power)?

Sufficed to say, if you can't tell use which version of the NOW TV app you have now, we can't tell you if it needs updating...

The more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

app version 2.21.0

my smart tv is LAN connected

my internet provider is plusnet

i think it is VPN