cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV apps work but still fault

I got a lg 49" Smart web 2.0 TV The shows for you title on entainment pass and movies for you title on the movie pass does not work and my stop button on my remote does not stop show that am watching

16 REPLIES 16
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Can you provide a photo of what you are seeing @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Can you provide a photo of what you are seeing @Anonymous User?

i not very good taking photo with my diability

igot photo on my mobile how do i get it on my computer it save in gallery on my mobile using window 10 on my computer

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Okay, never mind @Anonymous User....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Okay, never mind @Anonymous User....

i have manage to draw it as text box in word. i found thumb icon

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you are seeing a 'thumbs up' symbol then it sounds like you've navigated to the 'Movies For You' section. You need to navigate down to one of the other sections such as: 'Recently Added' 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The Movies for You and Shows for You don't seem to be working for a few users at the moment, including me. It's nothing you're doing wrong at your end, it is something that NOW TV will need to look into at their end, so for the moment there's not a lot you can do about it.

The sections should just bring up movies/shows that they think you would like to watch, but there's nothing exclusive to those sections, so you aren't missing out on anything and will still be able to browse the full range of shows and movies by navigating around the other sections for the time being. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User The Movies for You and Shows for You don't seem to be working for a few users at the moment, including me. It's nothing you're doing wrong at your end, it is something that NOW TV will need to look into at their end, so for the moment there's not a lot you can do about it.

The sections should just bring up movies/shows that they think you would like to watch, but there's nothing exclusive to those sections, so you aren't missing out on anything and will still be able to browse the full range of shows and movies by navigating around the other sections for the time being. 

it working now the show for you in the entainment pass and movie for you is also working in movie pass

ian