cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not playing

Hi I have just signed up to Now TV via my LG smart TV and nothing is playing I just have a black screen. I have tried the app initialisation option and this did not help.

My app is version 2.10.0

My TV model is 32LB585V-ZM and is connected via Ethernet cable.

Please can anyone help?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
...My TV model is 32LB585V-ZM and is connected via Ethernet cable.

Hi @Anonymous User,

Is your televisions software up-to date? According to LG's web site the newest software is version 04.04.20 dated 12 Oct 2016

If your problems still persist, much as I hate to say it but you'll have to perform a factory reset' (which can be found via the 'Option' setting). I have to do it every-so often on my LG TV's when they become unstable. Which usually occurs after a couple software updates Smiley Surprised

Sufficed to say, a factory reset means you'll have to re-tune all your TV channels and you'll loose all your pre-sets. So make a note of them before you give it a go!

Cheers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  I have just checked my LG in case the app was down, however that is working fine.  What have you tried to watch?  How exactly have you selected it? 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
...My TV model is 32LB585V-ZM and is connected via Ethernet cable.

Hi @Anonymous User,

Is your televisions software up-to date? According to LG's web site the newest software is version 04.04.20 dated 12 Oct 2016

If your problems still persist, much as I hate to say it but you'll have to perform a factory reset' (which can be found via the 'Option' setting). I have to do it every-so often on my LG TV's when they become unstable. Which usually occurs after a couple software updates Smiley Surprised

Sufficed to say, a factory reset means you'll have to re-tune all your TV channels and you'll loose all your pre-sets. So make a note of them before you give it a go!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks all workin after a factory reset
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks all workin after a factory reset

Nice one @Anonymous User. Thanks for reporting back Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable