cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No sound

Just tried to watch a programme on catch up (The Affair) and there was no sound.  Tried a different programme (Criminal Minds) and it's the same - no sound. When I exit NOW TV the sound is fine on the TV. Any ideas please?

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• Please confirm the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I don't have a device - it's an app on my LG TV.  I had checked all the settings and exited the app and tried again but still no sound for ANY of my catch up programms (not sure about Live TV as didn't think to try).

I assume it must have been a NOW TV problem as tried it tonight and the sound is back.

Thanks for responding - apologies for not getting back to you yesterday but didn't receive notification that someone had replied - even though I had the "Email me when someone replies" box checked! Smiley Indifferent

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I assume it must have been a NOW TV problem as tried it tonight and the sound is back.

I too view NOW TV content using the app on my LG television and everything I watched last night worked fine 😉

Cheers and thanks for reporting back.