cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My TV on LG now tv app

Rescently i,ve noticed that The my tv area has changed. The watchlist of shows appears right down at the bottom of the screen. In fact only about 1/3 of the 1st show preview can be seen. The show name is hidden as are the other shows on the list. Checked for updates but problem remains. Can someone advise please.
Kind regards
Simom
18 REPLIES 18
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Okay... I've quickly connected my old LG 32LS570T (which runs the early version of the NetCast OS) to my network and can confirm that the NOW TV UI is not correct. The 'Continue Watching' images are in the wrong place. And the 'Watchlist' is totally missing: -

LS570T.jpeg

By contrast, the NOW TV UI on my LG 60PH660V (which runs a later version of the NetCast OS), has everything in the correct place: -

PH660V.jpeg

@Anonymous UserMembers: Can the developement team look into this please?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi SeeMoreDigital

Thanks for this. 

I have also sent an email to the Now TV Technical department.

Let's hope they come up with a quick fix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @SeeMoreDigital

I have sent the URL of this thread to some of the guys to see if they can help or not. Probably get picked up on Monday.

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think everything is still there, but it all goes down Ina diagonal. If you press right while in Continue Watching, it goes to the bottom right box, press right again, and they appear to move diagonally up to the left. Press down then Ok, and while you can't see where the highlighted box is, it opens the first thing in your "My TV" list.....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is completely stuck on Continue Watching. I can't even get to my Watchlist. Looking forward to that fix...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As of tonight, the problem seems to have been fixed on my LG TV.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

That's good news, sounds like LG / NowTV have issued a software patch fix for the app Smiley Happy

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

That's good to here...

Can you please confirm the current NOW TV 'app' version?
[Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The LG Now TV app number has changed from 2.24.1 to 2.25.0 - and works just fine.