cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My TV not getting updated properly

Hi

I have a number of TV programmes on my watchlist, however the next programme does not appear on my Continue watching section.

For example The Flash has been on a mid-season hiatus. It is on my watch list. The hiatus is over and there is a new episode, however this has not appeared in my continue watching section.

Can someone look into this. I'm assuming when new episodes appear from programmes in your watch list they should appear in the continue watching section. Otherwise people could miss out on their favourite programmes.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's odd @Anonymous User,

In order to help you, can you please provide the following information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.]
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • If you have an NetCast OS based LG television, have you tried its 'Intialization of App' option?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App]
  • If you have an webOS based LG television, have you tried deleting and re-installing the NOW TV app?
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Here is the information you requested

TV Model/Type - 42UB820V-ZH
TV Software version - 04.12.32
Now TV Version - 2.13.3
Have tried Initialisation of App - No change in behaviour
TV is connected via wired network
My ISP is BT Infinity 72Gb

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi

I have a number of TV programmes on my watchlist, however the next programme does not appear on my Continue watching section.

For example The Flash has been on a mid-season hiatus. It is on my watch list. The hiatus is over and there is a new episode, however this has not appeared in my continue watching section.

Can someone look into this. I'm assuming when new episodes appear from programmes in your watch list they should appear in the continue watching section. Otherwise people could miss out on their favourite programmes.

Thanks

Hey Sisterray

After a good go at our LG tv here in work i just want too make sure we know the full situation before any troubleshooting is done. With our LG tv the only way Episode two of any show comes up in the "Continue watching" list is when you watch the previous episode fully ( I mean past the credits until you see the option to watch next episode on the screen)

Aslong as you add the show to My TV and watch to the end and for example Click "Maybe Later" On the next one. It shouldn't be an issue.

Look forward to your reply Robot Happy