cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't sign in to my now TV account on my lg DVD player. It's a registered device, I have a current entertainment pass but when I try to sign in it says session token missing. My other devices are working fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

NOW TV have posted a service status about this issue here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-on-LG-Blue-Ray-24-02-2016/...

If you go to the post and click Topic Options > Subscribe (you'll need to be signed in to do this) then you should receive an email when there is any news on this issue.

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here I'm afraid, LG blu Ray smart player 😕
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

NOW TV have posted a service status about this issue here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-on-LG-Blue-Ray-24-02-2016/...

If you go to the post and click Topic Options > Subscribe (you'll need to be signed in to do this) then you should receive an email when there is any news on this issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The app for Now TV on ky Bluray player suddenly stopped working this morning, and has now disappeared from the menu. 

It's also not listed in the apps to download. Any idea when it'll be back up and running?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

How bizarre... What's your LG Blu-ray players 'model number'? (just in-case somebody else reports the same issue)

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have the same problem the app has disappeared from my LG bh7430p blu ray player
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

If I had to hazzard a guess it's probably most likely that both of your issues are related to this Log in problems with now tv on my lg DVD player issue that was reported on Tuesday 23 Feb Smiley Surprised

Which was supposed to have been resolved. See here: http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-on-LG-Blu-Ray-24-02-2016/m...

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with the app on your LG Blu Ray Player. 

Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this problem? If so, can you please provide us with the model number of your device? 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The now tv app has disappeared from the premium button on my blu ray player can anybody help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Can you these steps below?

a.    Press the Home / Smart button on the remote control.
b.    Scroll down to the Support option (usually the last option in the menu – a Question Mark). 
c.    Select Initialisation of Premium and press OK when prompted.

Let me know what happens after trying these 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've just taken out a Vodafone contract which gives me free nowTV for a year. I've just signed up and connected my LG bluray player up to the account, and the picture quality is awful - pretty much impossible to watch. Stream quality/speed reports as 90 or 104 on live streaming, useless.

Watching box sets is better after a couple of mins, and it seems to get up to >2000 but it's still not great, and you miss the first couple of minutes.

Bluray box claims to be upto date with software:

MAIN VER: BD.24065.60809.C

SERVO VER: H16lM2M0440

Model is: LG BP255

Netflix and Iplayer work fine, broadband speed (plusnet) is solidly over 35Mbit and works fine. Likewise, streaming to my iphone works fine (over the same internet connection).

Anything else I can do before I tell vodafone it's useless and cancel the new contract (I've 26 days left)? This is useless as a freebee, I'd be very annoyed if I'd paid for a useless NowTV service.