cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't sign in to my now TV account on my lg DVD player. It's a registered device, I have a current entertainment pass but when I try to sign in it says session token missing. My other devices are working fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

NOW TV have posted a service status about this issue here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-on-LG-Blue-Ray-24-02-2016/...

If you go to the post and click Topic Options > Subscribe (you'll need to be signed in to do this) then you should receive an email when there is any news on this issue.

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. This is on my LG blue-ray player. The app version is 3.7.9

Are there any developments?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its happening on my LG BP640 blu ray player as well, says session token missing, how do i find out what version of Now TV I have?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working here either on our lg DVD player
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having this problem on my LG home cinema system. App version says 3.7.9. Oddly my LG TV is working fine that says version 1.3.15. The TV has the new style UI (with the categories on the left) whereas the home cinema is the older style with categories at the bottom. Is everyone with this problem using the old style with categories at the bottom?
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

There was an issue for a number of users on LG devices - this should have now been resolved please let u know if you still have any issues.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

for the last few weeks every time i open now tv i have to login,

and since yesterday i have been unable to view anything at all on my tv yet it works on my daughters laptop fine.

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

There was an issue for a number of users on LG devices - this should have now been resolved please let u know if you still have any issues.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

You mentioned you can sign in on your daughters laptop, can you also play anything out?

On your LG device, what is the exact error message/code you receive? Are you currently in the UK? (Thanks @SeeMoreDigital 🙂 )

Birgit

NOW TV Team

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

On your LG TV, what is the exact error message/code you receive? Are you currently in the UK?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Hi Birgit,

Just to confirm... These guys are having problems accessing the Now TV service using their LG Blu-ray disc players. Not LG televisions Smiley Wink 

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have an LG bh7430p home cinema system and today I have noticed the now tv app is missing from the premium section of my blu ray player. Can you help? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, same problem as everyone else. Version 3.7.9 only had problems since today.