cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't sign in to my now TV account on my lg DVD player. It's a registered device, I have a current entertainment pass but when I try to sign in it says session token missing. My other devices are working fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

NOW TV have posted a service status about this issue here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-on-LG-Blue-Ray-24-02-2016/...

If you go to the post and click Topic Options > Subscribe (you'll need to be signed in to do this) then you should receive an email when there is any news on this issue.

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello 

apologies for tagging onto this post but cannot work out how to create a new post frommy kindle 🙂

I m getting  the meesage unable to find stream for a number f grams from my lg bp780

any suggestions ?

Mark

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for posting. 

I understand your having an issue with your LG device, from the model number I'm guessing it's a Blu Ray Player. 

Can you please let me know what you are trying to watch when this error pops? Can you please make sure your device is up to date and running the latest software? 

Are you also able to let us know if you experience this issue on any other device? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl
Yes it is a bluray player the software is up to date.

The problem was only with the deadliest catch on discovery and happened after selecting watch now the loading asterisk would appear for a few seconds followed by the message saying it was unable to find the stream

You'll notice all of the above is in the past tense, the program played this evening

I do still have my nowtv box but did not try playing the program on that prior to the issue resolving itself

Best regards

Mark

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...but when I try to sign in it says session token missing. My other devices are working fine.

When you log onto this forum and visit the 'My Account' area and access 'Manage Devices', is your LG disc player listed?

What's your LG televisions 'model number'?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes its listed, its just started happening today, have been using it for a couple of months with no problem itsca lg bp645

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same has happened to me and my LG DVD cinema surround set-up. It was working fine on Saturday, but this evening I find that I am logged out and it won't let me log back in. I've changed my password and now I can log-in but the message on-screen is that NOW is unable to use my ,session token'?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hmmm...

I'm aware that the Now TV app was recently upgraded for (some) LG televisions, maybe it was extended to other LG devices too!

Can you guys confirm your devices NOW TV 'app' version?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

3.7.9 was 3.7.8 before the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes its listed, its just started happening today, have been using it for a couple of months with no problem itsca lg bp645