cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lg tv error code

Now TV was working until earlier today. Now it displays error code 2003. It seems to have happened after an update of sorts as now TV is displayed differently.

It's on a smart LG tv not sure of the model.

Can some one help?
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem from today as well on my lg tv . Connected via wifi. All other apps working and now tv working on tablet etc. Not sure model of tv. Any solution ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too , lg tv won't play the stream anymore - error code 2003
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue, same code coming up and only affecting my now TV app not anything else (Netflix etc)

any idea how to resolve NOWTV? Now been 2 days of which I am paying for with no access to anything

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem with the new looking now tv app on lg tv. Error code 2003.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If yes, please try these steps here:

• Press the Home / Smart button on your remote control.
  • Go to Settings and scroll down to Support.
  • Select Initialisation of Premium and press OK when prompted.

If your settings don't match the ones above, try these steps instead:

• Press the Home / Smart button on your remote control.
  • Go to Premium and choose Option (or press GREEN if using a standard remote control).
  • Select Initialisation of Premium and press OK when prompted.

After completing these steps, the NOW TV app should appear within the Premium section of your apps home screen.

Once these steps are done, please try to log back in and play out content.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have tried the suggested way by yourselves to clear this problem but still no luck. Also since this happened I am permanently logged in and it will not let me log out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have tried the above too, still doesn't work, still logged in, won't log me out as " null", error message 2003, what else are you doing about this?, seems to have happened since you changed lay out
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This seems to be a common problem of now TV for a while so can't believe there is no fix been found yet. I am also getting the null when trying to log off!