cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG TV wont play anything.

Hi all,

Been using Now TV on our LG 47LA660V-ZA for quite some time, however, we cannot play anything on the App anymore.

We are able to load the app and choose a movie or series to watch. It goes to play but we just get the spinning 4 colours in the middle and it stays like that. If we move the magic remote the play controls load in the bottom bar so it is responding but it just won't play anything.

I am on the latest software available 04.28.14. well, thats according to the LG website.

I'm with Now TV Internet too and nothing has changed to make this happen.

Anyone have any ideas on what is up and how to fix it? 

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Having the exact same problem on and off over the last week and again tonight on our LG TV. Infuriating! Have removed the app and re-installed, tried internet on both wifi and ethernet cable, restored TV to factory reset and still no success. Same thing is happening with Netflix but all other streaming apps e.g. iPlayer work fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this exact same problem with my LG blu Ray player! I've checked my internet connection - which has been confirmed as absolutely fine. All of my other streaming services work fine but just not now tv!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem, cannot play films or TV shows. Not a connection problem because Netflix, bbc iPlayer etc all stream very well. This has been happening for months now, sometimes something will play but most often it won't. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having same problem too.  Has anybody worked out how to fix it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me - I signed up 3 days ago, paid for a sports pass 2 days ago - and now I just get the spinning balls in the middle of the screen. I did a servce test on my laptop and it reckoned that the service was OK ( it would say that wouldnt it?) so I'm going to install Now TV on my games console to see if it works through that. Not ideal, and I've missed a footy match! What a great start to our relationship!