Hi @Anonymous User,
The NOW TV app works very well indeed on my webOS based LG television. And is also pretty reliable on my older NetCast OS based televisions.
In order to help you can you please answer the ollowing questions: -
- What's the 'Model' number of your LG 'smart' television?
- What's the 'Software Version' number? of your LG 'smart' television?
- What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
[Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
- If you have an webOS based LG television, have you tried deleting and re-installing the NOW TV app?
- How is your 'smart' television connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
- Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?
- Are you running any form of VPN (Virtual Private Network)?
- Have you tried re-booting your router (by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting the power)?
- Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work okay on your LG television?
Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!