cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG TV Now TV 3 months £3 Offer

Hi,

I recently went on the Now TV app on my LG TV and it told me about a £3 for 3 months entertainment pass. It told me to go to nowtv.com/lg to complete the offer. There was no other option on my TV at the time other than to press 'Cancel'.

I went to that website which told me to sign up and it should 'just work'. I signed up. It doesn't work. I haven't even received an email saying my account has been set up. Is this normal?

I have tried logging off, back on, turning TV off and on, etc. I can't see any indication of this deal anywhere on my account.

I signed up for the 14-day free entertainment trial thinking I had to sign up to that to get the deal. This just signed me up to the £6.99 a month (after the free trial). I have cancelled this now. I received emails saying I had signed up to the free-trial and about the cancellation of the monthly payment.

Does this deal not exist any more? Can I still get it if it does?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same issue. Signed up via nowtv.com/lg as per the instructions on LG TV app. After signing up and logging in, there is no indication that I have the 3 month pass, and it only suggests signing up for the 14 day trial when attempting to watch any TV shows.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Are both you guys 'brand new' NOW TV subscribers?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Does anyone have a response? Or has your issue been resolved?