cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG Smart TV

Anyone know why I have to sign in, user name and password, every single time I use NOW TV on my LG TV. I don't have to do this with any other app, Amazon or Newflix, so why doesn't NOW retain my information?

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

This is certainly not normal behaviour...

Before doing anything else I suggest you try re-booting your router by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting the power.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Champion

Tried that. re-booting the router. Makes no difference, still having to sign in, email and password, every time I want to use Now. Most odd.

I have exactly the same problem with our 2nd LG TV in the bedroom, which appears to use exactly the same software, although of course physically smaller.

Doesnt happen with Netflix or Amazon TV.

Perhaps it's me?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having the same problems since today!  I think they changed the way things work behind the scenes, or maybe updated the app.  If the problem persists I will be cancelling my account - I only have it for Game of Thrones and will just have to wait ntil it comes out on box set!

When I do get logged in I cannot watch anything - it just spends ages buffering.  Not a happy customer.  Was working flawlessly last week.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Every time I try to watch ANYTHING I see a trailer for Sintel in flawless HD but then the program doesn't load.