cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep losing sound

Keep losing sound on my LG smart tv only when watching films on Now Tv and my stream quality is 4685 help because it's driving me mad.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Well that should not be happening. I also view NOW TV content using an webOS based LG television and very rarely have problems.

How is your 'smart' television connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Cheers

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Keep losing sound on my LG smart tv only when watching films on Now Tv and my stream quality is 4685 help because it's driving me mad.

@Anonymous User

Hi Darren, is this through the app have you tried any other device to see if it may be a TV issue?

some troubleshooting steps you can follow to help and resolve this is to pause the movie on the app for a few seconds and then press play, Rewind by a few minutes and then play it again, stop and exit what you're watching and then restart it 

Hope this helps.. 

The Nowtv Team 🙂 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What's the model number of your LG 'smart' television? And are you using its in-built NOW TV app? 

If-so, what's its 'software version' number?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I'm watching on the tv app. My tv is 47LB650V-ZN software Version 05.05.35.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I'm watching nowtv on the app and it only happens when I'm watching films on the app never happens when I'm watching the tv through my sky box .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I shouldn't have to keep stopping pausing exit rewind etc..... at £10 p/m.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Well that should not be happening. I also view NOW TV content using an webOS based LG television and very rarely have problems.

How is your 'smart' television connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's connected by wireless wifi I think I should get a ethernet cable? Cheers