cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jumping audio and visual

I'm Watching a now TV live sport stream through the app on my LG smart TV. Initial viewing is fine but after 5-10 minutes the picture freezes, then the audio and picture go out of sink and the stream becomes 'jumpy' . I've ran a Speed test and I regularly get 45mb/s. when watching nowtv on other devices in the house the service is fine so it's not a speed or bandwidth problem. There are no updates needed on the TV. The problem only occurs when watching live sport, the movie and entertainment packages work fine.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. I must be glutton for punishment as it is not the first time it has happened with a day pass.

I can't see how sky can charge so much for a sub standard service.

Ps I've checked my signal/settings etc- it's a now TV isssue
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Guys

Is this issue only happening when viewing sports?

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes only when viewing live sports.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes,

Always on sports- not an issue on movies and entertainment.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi all,

Could both of you please confirm the following: -

• Are you an existing or brand new NOW TV subscriber?
  • If you are an existing subscriber, when did you start having issues?
  • What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.]
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?
  • Are you running any form of VPN (Virtual Private Network)?
  • Have you tried re-booting your router (by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting the power)?

Cheers