cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV player o itv hub

can i get itv player or itv hub on my LG 43 LH604V 43 Inch Full HD WebOS Smart LED TV

if yes how do you install apps

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No unfortunately you'll only get BBC iPlayer and Demand5 on your TV, you'd need a newer Freeview Play model to get ITV Hub.

However if you have a separate device such as a NOW TV box, Roku, games console etc connected to your TV you may be able to watch ITV Hub via that (NOW TV boxes have the ITV Hub available on them).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

Not familiar with the LG smart TV's, where i was wondering could you watch the ITV hub content via an internet browser on your television if applicable ?

Just curious if it's possible that's all, if the LG would have the video playback plugin for watching on the ITV hub website .

I know it wouldn't be ideal (if it is possible) where usually the TV's internet browsers are slow and cumbersome where the dedicated App would be a far much better experience.

Like you said in your post the best option would be a device that supports the ITV Hub App such as a NowTV box etc etc etc. 

I don't tend to use the ITV Hub App to be honest, where lucky for me i have the App on a few devices (Panasonic smart TV, YouView box, NowTV box, Roku stick, Fire TV) Smiley Happy

Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps no the web is very limited on the LG TVs and unless you buy a wireless keyboard a pain to navigate.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.