cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't login to my now account on LG tv but I can on the computer.

When I login on the LG tv it says that there is a problem with the username and password, I have tried it over 10 times now and it won't work however I have managed to log on first time via the computer. I am checking each time that it is correctly typed in but it won't work. We have been using the free trial and we have 8 days left. It has worked fine until now. Please help!

137 REPLIES 137
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem as katerth92

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just started happening last night and again this morning
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Just started happening last night and again this morning

What model of LG television do you have? And how is it connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, just signed up to now tv but can't get it to work on our smart tv, even though we have a now tv app, it won't work.  Can't get it to work on the internet browser - a message about 'silverlight' comes up... Please advise what we can do! (Works ok on our tablets)

Tia

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User I noticed you said "smart TV"  rather than LG TV.  Can I check you are using an LG Smart TV and also trying to watch via the Now App not via the internet on the TV?  If you are close enough to your router I would recommend for an LG TV you use an ethernet connection they seem to like it better than wifi.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

It is a LG Smart Tv... have tried the app and via the Internet (which works
ok and is wireless) tv opp. End of house to router, so wires not an option.
Sky box worked ok here, so does this tv.

Thanks v much
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

It is a LG Smart Tv... have tried the app and via the Internet (which works ok and is wireless) tv opp. 

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'model number'?
  • Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work okay on your LG television?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lg smart TVs model 42lb650v-zn wireless
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Lg smart TVs model 42LB650V-ZN wireless

That particular model runs WebOS, which is LG's newest operating system. And as far as I know there's been no reported issues with your model.

Do other apps such as BBBC iPlayer work ok?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix and bbc I Player work