cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't login to my now account on LG tv but I can on the computer.

When I login on the LG tv it says that there is a problem with the username and password, I have tried it over 10 times now and it won't work however I have managed to log on first time via the computer. I am checking each time that it is correctly typed in but it won't work. We have been using the free trial and we have 8 days left. It has worked fine until now. Please help!

137 REPLIES 137
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I hope they are. What a shambles.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi Mike,

First things first, in the interest in collecting information: -

What's your LG televisions 'model number' and 'Software Version'?

What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available)? Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App...
How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless ethernet connection?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My bad, software update worked. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having issues with your LG TV. Can you both try the intialisation of premium steps here please.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, what seemed to be an update now means the app on LG doesnt work. Still getting the error code three days running. Joke.

Is there a patch coming NOW TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Where do I find all this info?

Easy way to update app?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
My now tv is still not working on my lg tv despite using the above steps ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you#re still having issues with the LG TV. Can you let me know what happens when you try to view? Are you getting an error message when playing out? signing in? Any information will be great and we can look into this further.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just bought an LG smart TVs and when u use the app it keeps asking me to log in. However it does not recognise wither my user id or password. I have changed password and have logged in on my laptop, kindle fire and iPhone and it recognises me no problem but will not recognise me in either the app or via the web on the TC. What am
I doing wrong?
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Please try the following:

Change your password so it dosn't contain any special characters and try logging in again.

Verify that the username is the same by checking it on the phone your logged into.

Depending on your model of TV you should be able to see a settings menu

Go to support > Update software

Then go to support > initialization of app

Try this and come back to us if it dosn't work and we'll look into this. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team