cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't login to my now account on LG tv but I can on the computer.

When I login on the LG tv it says that there is a problem with the username and password, I have tried it over 10 times now and it won't work however I have managed to log on first time via the computer. I am checking each time that it is correctly typed in but it won't work. We have been using the free trial and we have 8 days left. It has worked fine until now. Please help!

137 REPLIES 137
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem.  We were watching a show that stopped loading properly, then I had to sign back into my account and now I can't sign in at all. The sign in button doesn't seem to be responding at all

LG software version 04.28.12 - latest version

LG - 32L N8V- ZE

Now tv app 2.12.1

TV app has been initialized and all other apps are working fine.  Any ideas? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I was just wondering if you have managed to get this issue resolved ?

By doing the initialization of the App's it should have resolved any issues.

Could you enclose a picture of the screen your having issues with if this hasn't been resolved, on your reply post for us as well please.

Thanks

Andy

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Another thing you can do is to re-boot your router and any network swiches you may have.

A few days ago I noticed that Amazon Video had become very sluggish at navigating and loading menus. And was throwing up 'insufficient bandwidth' notices. All of which went away after re-booting my networking gear Smiley Very Happy

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no message on the scree is just keeps asking me to add user name and password but I have no way of entering it as no key pad displayed.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had exactly the same problem since 9 August.

I don't see the point of this "Community" as I'm as much in the dark as you are.

URGENTLY NEED A RESPONSE FROM NOW TV

Ray72
Advocate

I tried to create account 

Then choose the sport option and did not take a payment from my account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i can’t logged-in on my now tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been having the same problems here too, I can log on via my iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Google Chromecast and others, only I cannot to the death of me, do it via the Now TV app on my LG Smart BP645 Blu-Ray Player.

So what is going on, and considering from the fact that it is a software problem on your end, I think it's only acceptable you give people with this problem a partial refund and extra days of thier free trial.

This doen't happen with NetFlix and Amazon Prime TV guys, so sort it out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have the same problem and have done for days, message on the screen reads "there is an error in this page". I can login on my laptop and iPad but not on my lg Blu Ray player, model number BP630. Software is all up to date.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have exactly the same issue on our lg soundbar. We just installed the update after having the previous lg soundbar issue. Happy for someone to test future releases on my soundbar atleast we may get to use it then!