cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't login to my now account on LG tv but I can on the computer.

When I login on the LG tv it says that there is a problem with the username and password, I have tried it over 10 times now and it won't work however I have managed to log on first time via the computer. I am checking each time that it is correctly typed in but it won't work. We have been using the free trial and we have 8 days left. It has worked fine until now. Please help!

137 REPLIES 137
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It is just over 12 months old
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't login.

ive tried over and over with username / email, using remote for password, using keyboard for password and still no luck.

TV factory reset too.

Pass contains no special characters.

Username and pass works perfectly logging in on iPad, iMac and Sony TV.

LG 32LA620V  is completely unfunctional with Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forgot to add; I've been trying over 3 days with no luck after resetting router also.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Out of interest... When you access your NOW TV account and visit 'Manage Devices'. Is your LG still registered?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just bought  a LG 55OLEDB6V and registered for Now TV Sports Pass but the TV isn't recognising my log in detail. But I can log in on my phone. Was wanting to watch the football later 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Do you have any special characters in your current username and/or password, such as an % or + or $ etc?

It would appear that recent NOW TV 'app' updates have either broken or withdrawn support for some special characters on some playback devices...

Also, your NOW TV 'user name' is most probably not your email address.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got this problem fix, it wouldnt accept my email but worked once i put the username in 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Got this problem fix, it wouldnt accept my email but worked once i put the username in 

This is often the case @Anonymous User 😉