cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting back to main menu using LG remote.

We can't seem to figure out how to get back to the very first menu through our new LG TV. We are stuck on the menu for NowTv. We can't use anything else on the app? Is the a button to press to get back to the start? Pressing back or exit just exits the app?
4 REPLIES 4
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

What screen are you on off the app? You can navigate backwards and forward through screens using the left and right arrow buttons on your remote as well as the back button.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That doesn't work. It doesn't go all the way back to the first menu where we can access Bbc I player and the sky sport news hq app?? We are using the lg remote not the now tv one.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
That doesn't work. It doesn't go all the way back to the first menu where we can access Bbc I player and the sky sport news hq app?? We are using the lg remote not the now tv one.

The Sky Sport News HQ app is only on the NOW TV box. Are you trying to watch NOW TV via the LG TV app (if it's a smart tv) or via a NOW TV box? If it's on the NOW TV box and you are using your LG remote you'll need to speak to them to see if they have the correct code to send the Back command to Roku boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just push the home button will take you back to the main screen.

I think it is wrong Now TV only allows people with the Now box to get the Sky sports news HQ for free. I have had  Now TV since it started and would love to have this channel. Why should I have to buy a new box.