cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ERROR CODE 2

Hello, we are trying to watch now tv episodes on our LG tv but 'error code 2' appears whenever we click to watch something! How can we fix this? X
283 REPLIES 283
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see from the service status. " We belive services have now been restored."

This issue is not resolved. I still cannot get Now tv to regonise password, and user name.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm using my black box on a Panasonic TV and getting Error 101.  Tried re booting etc. without success.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now TV on My LG smart TV, has stopped working. When ever I play anything it doesn't load and tells me error code 2.
I have already, un installed and then re installed now TV, I have checked both TV and now TV for updates. it is connected by a wireless connection, I have change the channel for the WiFi and reset the box (turning off and back on) all other programmes such as, Netflix, itv, 4 on demand, Web browser and search are working fine and therefore connecting to the WiFi in perfect working order. I have been a customer of now TV, for a minimum of 6 months, and it has been on my TV for about the same period of time.
Now TV details.
Updated 21/10/16, version 2.0.7.
My LG TV details.
TV LG] webOS TV UH668V. Soft Ware version 04.30.40.
Hoping you can offer some help. Unfortunately if this doesn't improve, I will have to un subscribe, as I'm now paying for something I can not use. Which is a shame.
Many thanks.
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User do a manual software update on your LG TV. The app on mine is version 2.13.3
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. It won't allow me too, doesn't give that option.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi. It won't allow me too, doesn't give that option.

Hi @Anonymous User,

Just-so-you-know, all webOS based LG televisions (suchg as yours) do not offer an 'initialisation of app' feature. They should however allow you to delete your existing version of the NOW TV app. And install the newest version...

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User do you have option, initialisation of app? In your LG settings menu. Try that.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. I have already, deleted /un installed now TV from my TV, and then re installed it. No change.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

According to LG's web site, the newest software for your television is 04.30.70, which was released on the 13 December 2016.

Sufficed to say, all softwares and apps must be fully up-to date.

Cheers