cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ERROR CODE 2

Hello, we are trying to watch now tv episodes on our LG tv but 'error code 2' appears whenever we click to watch something! How can we fix this? X
283 REPLIES 283
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem Error code 2. How long is this going to take to sort out?

I see people have been reporting this error since the start of Sept, we're now into October.

Is this not kind of embarrasing to you? Will we get a refund on subscriptions?

Surely can't be that difficult to sort out. Getting impatient with it now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, we are very sorry for this and I can assure you this is being looked into and we'll be in touch as soon-as we have an update. Your co-operation and patience is much appreciated.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I have also purchased a LG 55UF68 TV today and am getting this error code.  Can you offer me a solution as well please?

thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi 

I have also purchased a LG 55UF68 TV today and am getting this error code.  Can you offer me a solution as well please?

thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum,

This issue appears to be mostly effecting WiFi connected users. Are you able to use a direct wired ethernet connection or powerline ethernet connectors?

Sufficed to say, a wired network connection is far more reliable and stable 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

we are using a wired Ethernet connection.

i have received instructions to check for system updates on the TV but it's a brand new TV and we are unable to find out how to do this as the instructions are not relevant for our model and no internet search is throwing up any instructions! 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Jackojoy wrote: 
we are using a wired Ethernet connection. 

Are you able to connect to other internet services correctly, such as BBC iPlayer?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, cancelling sub and requesting refund if no solution is found.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exact same problem with new LG Smart TV (as per all other posts - purchased for NowTV tie-up so extremely frustrating).

Wireless connection via Virgin Media 100 MB  - all other apps (e.g. Netflix etc) working great. 

Contacted VM to check Broadband connection and all OK - Just this app is not working.

What is the ETA on a fix for this? I'm paying for a service I can't use....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting and for providing the information. Very sorry to hear you've had issues with the LG TV. We will pass your details onto the team and we will be in touch as soon as we can. We have no ETA at the moment but I can assure you we will do it as quickly as we can. I know this is quite vague but it's the information we have right now. 

When it is fixed would be the quickest we would have been able to fix this and we appreciate your patience and co-operation whilst this is being done. We will be in touch with an update.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How will you confirm when it is resolved?