cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ERROR CODE 2

Hello, we are trying to watch now tv episodes on our LG tv but 'error code 2' appears whenever we click to watch something! How can we fix this? X
283 REPLIES 283
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have the same problem.  Just purchased my LG 49UF680V, as soon as I try to watch a programme it come up with "something's not right. Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates" then "Error Code 2" in the corner.  Could you please advise.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I too have the same problem.  Just purchased my LG 49UF680V, as soon as I try to watch a programme it come up with "something's not right. Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates" then "Error Code 2" in the corner.  Could you please advise.

Out of interest, how is your television connected to the internet. Wired or WiFi?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

I have raised the issue with our technical teams.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Your issue is now raised with our technical team.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same problem on new LG tv (model number 42LF652V). Connected via wifi, and able to browse internet on tv with no problems. Hope you can help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi iam also getting this error code

42LB630v
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Seems to be working as of this morning - finally!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same Error Code 2 on my John Lewis 40JL9100 (based on the LG UF770V)

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm having the same Error Code 2 on my John Lewis 40JL9100 (based on the LG UF770V)

Out of interest, how is your television connected to the internet. Wired or WiFi?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Cheers

wifi which is rock solid even on 4k youtube