cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ERROR CODE 2

Hello, we are trying to watch now tv episodes on our LG tv but 'error code 2' appears whenever we click to watch something! How can we fix this? X
283 REPLIES 283
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Cutters07

If you haven't done-so already it's good practice to re-boot your router (and ethernet switches) every now and again, as it often helps resolve desynchronising (data packet) errors, clears RAM build-up errors and even static build-up that can cause 'switching' errors!

The standard practice is to disconnect the devices power for around 30 seconds before reconnecting 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It errors before any program starts to play it says error code 2
(something's not right, give it a moment or check Nowtv.com for status updates)
I also watch it on my laptop but that streams perfect. My internet connection is wireless and is very strong over 32meg, I've just spent ?800 on an LG tv with watching Now Tv the main reason why I brought it. So to get it working would be most appreciated.

Andrew

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to us with the information. Are you still having issues with the error code 2? Can you try deleting the app again and then re-installing please. Can you make sure the settings are on UK and also make sure the software is up to date. Please let us know if you have any further problems.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

IM GETTING THE SAME CODE NOW!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Like many other people I too have problems trying to get Nowtv to work on my LG TV.

I can log in but when I try and view something it goes to error. I have tried all the suggestions (change password, uninstall / reinstall, factory reset, updated tv software).

What is the solution as I bought this TV specifically as it could smart stream Nowtv? Nowtv continues to work fine on my other devices.

Error code = Something's not right. Give it a moment, or check Nowtv.com/status for updates. Error code 2

TV = LG webOS TV LF590V, wireless, software version 03.10.55

nowtv = 1.0.7

please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here - since new update.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem. Have an LG TV . 

NowTv any ideas to help us?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

What are your LG television model numbers?

How are they connected to the internet. Wired or WiFi?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Your issue has been raised with the tech team.

Birgit

NOW TV Team