Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't see now kids on LGTV

The new now kids is not visible on the LG TV APP
27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @commanda6 

There are certain devices which are taking some time to get the update but I can say that we are aware of this and it's still being pushed out continuously so we'll have to sit tight and be on the look out for that update 🙂

EE TV's should have this update now from what I can see, do let me know when you've got your LG TV up and running with it!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yep,

I can confirm that the 'Kids' section appeared on my all three of my (pre webOS) LG televisions early yesterday. Not that I will ever access it. Smiley Very Happy

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still waiting on my WEBOS LG smart. Tried deleting and reinstalling app to no effect. Showing last update to app as December.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Still waiting on my WEBOS LG smart. Tried deleting and reinstalling app to no effect. Showing last update to app as December.

Hi @Anonymous User,

When you launch the NOW TV app on your LG television and visit 'My Account'. What version do you see at the 'top right' of the screen?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello SeeMoreDigital

The my account section is showing version 1.6.1.

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

The my account section is showing version 1.6.1.

That's the 'pre' Kids app version. Out of interest, what's your LG televisions 'model number'?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I believe it is a LG WEBOS UF850V. It is a 4K 55inch model connected to ethernet. It seems that in the content store the app as not been updated since December 2015. 

Thanks

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I believe it is a LG WEBOS UF850V. It is a 4K 55inch model connected to ethernet. It seems that in the content store the app as not been updated since December 2015. 

Thanks

hI @Anonymous User

The information in the LG content store with regard to when the NowTV app was last updated is incorrect. I like you have a 2015 4K LG TV. I've had it since February and the NowTV app has been updated on at least two occasions since I've had it. So the app does receive regular attention. Perhaps NowTV should look at updating information which is in the LG content store

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Evening commanda6

No what you mean as yours updated with the Kids pass yet though. I have heared of a friend that their LG as updated with the pass but i think theirs is pre WEBOS.

Thanks

Jason

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Evening commanda6

No what you mean as yours updated with the Kids pass yet though. I have heared of a friend that their LG as updated with the pass but i think theirs is pre WEBOS.

Thanks

Jason

Hi @Anonymous User 

No mine hasn't been updated with the kids pass yet. I was just making the point that the information in the LG content store is very wrong because the app does get updated regularly. I'm still on version 1.61, which is the pre-kids pass version of the app

Sorry for any misunderstanding

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.