Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't see now kids on LGTV

The new now kids is not visible on the LG TV APP
27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey appreciate any help. At least I know I am not the only one. Pain because the kids have a EETV box in their room and that as not updated yet as well, even though on another post the update as rolled out on that platform. 

Come on NOWTV thats get this pass started.

Thanks ALL

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hey @commanda6 

There are certain devices which are taking some time to get the update but I can say that we are aware of this and it's still being pushed out continuously so we'll have to sit tight and be on the look out for that update 🙂

EE TV's should have this update now from what I can see, do let me know when you've got your LG TV up and running with it!

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV app on my LG TV has now updated. It has changed from version 1.6 too version 2.2 , and now has access to the kids pass Smiley Very Happy

Considering that I have been known to use Yoda as my forum avatar. I really should have a bit more patience shouldn't I Smiley LOL in fact, I will change my avatar back to Yoda once game of thrones is finished.

Thanks Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

The NowTV app on my LG TV has now updated. It has changed from version 1.6 too version 2.2 , and now has access to the kids pass Smiley Very Happy

"May 'the kids' be with you..." Thankfully mine are grown up and left home some time ago Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nice! Glad to see that finally @commanda6 haha 🙂

Took some time but you're up and running. So what will it be? Dora? Spongebob? 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Took some time but you're up and running. So what will it be? Dora? Spongebob? 

Hi @Anonymous User 

Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes more like. But who doesn't like Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes?

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You forgot to mention it's not available to watch through LG blu/ray either. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a way to update from LG Content Store? I have removed and re-added on my 43UF640V and it still has 2.04 (or 1.61 according to the Now TV Accounts page)...? My little one is going mad with no Peppa Pig 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids pass finally added to my LG TVs. The only way it worked for me was to reset to initial settings on both LG TVs. Glad it is sorted now though.

Cheers