cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't login to my now account on LG tv but I can on the computer.

When I login on the LG tv it says that there is a problem with the username and password, I have tried it over 10 times now and it won't work however I have managed to log on first time via the computer. I am checking each time that it is correctly typed in but it won't work. We have been using the free trial and we have 8 days left. It has worked fine until now. Please help!

137 REPLIES 137
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Along with most folk here, I am unable to login to the NowTV app on my LG TV.

TV model number is 43UH66

NowTV software version: 2.0.7 (no option to update)

Any ideas?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User    If you go to settings on your tv you should be able to update the entire tv software.  If this does not work delete the app and go into your LG world and down load the latest version.  It should update to the latest version mine is on 2.13.3 .

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I tried update the LG software but it says 'no updates available'.

I'll try deleting NowTV and reinstalling

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well deleted and replaced with the exact same version (2.0.7), but now it logs on.....strange

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have the same problem but I have checked for them updates, uninstalled and reinstalled now to app. It just won't let me sign in and I am 100% using the correct username and password as I am logged in on the website!!!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
...and I am 100% using the correct username and password as I am logged in on the website!!!

As a cross-check, while you are logged into this website. If you access 'My Acount' and visit areas such as 'My passes' and 'View my bills' does everything look okay?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes everything looks ok
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's very odd then. Have you tried re-booting your router?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No but I am on the internet ok and watching something else on the tv on another app at the min. It's very odd! I do still have my original now tv box so will try connecting that to see if it works.

Thanks for your help anyway 😀
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  silly question but how old is your router?  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.