cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get back to menu

I have a now tv app on my LG smart tv with latest update. Works fine except once in a film I cannot go back to menu I must exit the app and sign back in. Its driving me crazy. Only started this year think it is a software bug cased by update.
4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum. @4268 and @commanda6 are regulars on the forum who use the LG app, hopefully one of them will check and/or offer you any advice.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User can you let us know an example of a film you have tried. I have tried Fantastic Beasts and Great Wall both exit fine.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ Champion 2 thanks for your help on this.

It happens will all movies, once you are in the movie play menu (pause, play, rewind etc) there is no way back to the now tv movie selection menu without having to exit the app completely and sign back in. I have tried pressing all arrow buttons,  double pressing all arrow buttons & back button, all to no avail.  What button are you using to go from movie play menu to movie selection menu?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User both the exit and back buttons work on my remote to go back to movie selection.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.