cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't Delete Items From Watchlist

If an item in my watchlist is 'unavailable', I can't delete it, so my watchlist is full of crap.

Any remedies?

11 REPLIES 11
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

If an item in my watchlist is 'unavailable', I can't delete it, so my watchlist is full of crap.

Any remedies?

Hi @Anonymous User

It has been mentioned elsewhere on the forum that that the watchlist function in the NowTV mobile apps works correctly. If you have a mobile device on which you can install the NowTV app be that phone or tablet. It might be worth giving the app on mobile devices a try

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok, I'll give that a go. Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, that doesn't work.  It just says 'Error removing from MyTV'

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately it is an issue that has been going on for some time and while it is now fixed on some devices (iOS, NOW TV Boxes for example) on other devices (eg NOW TV website) it's still not working. If you can't delete them on any other devices you have then I'm afraid it's a case of waiting until they get it fixed on those devices you do have.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok thanks.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately it is an issue that has been going on for some time and while it is now fixed on some devices (iOS, NOW TV Boxes for example) on other devices (eg NOW TV website) it's still not working. If you can't delete them on any other devices you have then I'm afraid it's a case of waiting until they get it fixed on those devices you do have.

So it's fixed on iOS devices but not android devices. Thanks for the info @Andy Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Ah before I get myself in trouble I only know it's fixed for iOS, I don't use Android so I'm not sure if it's fixed or not on there (just assumed @Anonymous User had tried Android) ... I was a bit sparing with the devices I mentioned as there's only a few I know for sure if they are fixed or not! 😄

... I do know it's taking an awful long time to sort the issue though! 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@commanda6 Ah before I get myself in trouble I only know it's fixed for iOS, I don't use Android so I'm not sure if it's fixed or not on there (just assumed @Anonymous User had tried Android) ... I was a bit sparing with the devices I mentioned as there's only a few I know for sure if they are fixed or not! 😄

... I do know it's taking an awful long time to sort the issue though! 

To be fair though @Andy , it's a reasonable assumption because it would have worked on and iOS device, and now TV don't support Windows Mobile, which means by process of elimination @Anonymous User must have used an android deviceSmiley Wink

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Removing items from my Watchlist that is no longer available on the NowTV service works fine on my Android phone NowTV App ver 7.0.2 and my Windows dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store on my tablet Smiley Happy