cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

kids pass

I logged in to register the kids pass on my tablet, now have the kids channels on the tablet. Great, however have ligged out and back into the TV box but cant get the Kids channels. 

How do I fix this? Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  When you go to the My Apps section on your box's homescreen is the NOW TV app a yellow and pink colour? If so, it's already updated and if you open up the app you'll find the kids section on the menu bar on the left.

If it's still green and blue then try checking for an update again later. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what type of box are you using to watch with your TV? If possible check for any app/system updates.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  You may need to force an update by going to Settings > System > System Update (assuming it's a Now TV box)

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If it's a NOW TV box you refer to you'll need to update the NOW TV app on your box. This should have happened automatically overnight, and the NOW TV app should now be a yellow and pink logo, but if not press the Home button on your remote to get to the homescreen, then go to Settings >System > System Update and see if an update is available. If not, leave it a while and try again later. 

When you open up the updated app you'll see the kids section under Movies, Entertainment and Sport on the menu bar on the left of the screen.

If it's a different type of box you have let us know what it is.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks have just tried that and the now tv box says software is up to date. Will try again later.

Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  When you go to the My Apps section on your box's homescreen is the NOW TV app a yellow and pink colour? If so, it's already updated and if you open up the app you'll find the kids section on the menu bar on the left.

If it's still green and blue then try checking for an update again later.